Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloweeney VanDalen Style!!

I just want you to know that I seriously could have put 100 pictures of this very fun night. However, I will try to narrow it down and give you the best of the best. The kids did great. Here is Kali and her best bro T-man!!

This here was our first stop and I think that it's kinda cute...the boys like to look in the windows at every house and Kali, well she just wants her candy!!
Kali and her #1 daddy...that green sucker was not only all over her, but over everything she touched!!!
Kali is not real strong in the whole picture taking thing...so this is the best of the vandalen clan!
The wonderful mamaa and bampa!!!
Kali and her mommy kitty!! Just love my lil' kitty!!

Our very own 'Jake' Sparrow!!
Taijikin Skywalker at your service!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

very good costumes. it looks like a very fun night. should i assume that since there are halloween pics up already that you are now in the land of digital camera??

Amy said...

You betcha!! I finally got my camera to download!! Way too fun and I will probably bore everyone sick with all the pictures of the family...oh well!

Laurie said...

Love Jake Sparrow's "argh matey" face! Cute pics, cute kids, we will never be bored. :)

Anonymous said...

You are getting very good at this Amy! I love the pictures! Kali makes a
purrrrrr-fect kitty!!! And the boys match totally look like their characters! Great job!