Thursday, November 02, 2006

Mom's Madness ROCKS!!!

MY MOM'S TEAM IS SO COOOL!! JUST LIKE ME!!

Oh Yeah...Oh Yeah!! Mom's Madness ( for some of you new blog readers, mom's madness is my fantasy football team. I am in a league with my 3 boys, shane and friend Duece) is in First place...what did you say...Oh yeah...First place baby!!! Wow...do I live with a bunch of competitive boys or what!! I lost my very first game and haven't lost one since. I have watched sports center religiously and kept up to date on all the stats and now I am sitting by myself on the top of the leader board!! Now of course my cockiness will probably lead to a spanking this week...but I don't care!! It's fun now!!

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Way to Go Mom's Madness - show those boys who's boss. By the way, I love your description of your blog - Blended is Beautiful. :) Clever, very clever.

Amy said...

You are the first person to notice that...well at least the first person to comment about it...well actually you are usually the only person to comment...but thanks!!

Anonymous said...

hey i am trying to keep up with the commenting, give me some credit here. WAY TO GO MOM'S MADNESS! GIRLS RULE!

Amy said...

I know that wasn't fair...you rock too cruisechick!!