Sunday, October 29, 2006

The Great Pumpkin Adventure

I wish I could figure out this blogger thing and move my pictures. This is a little backwards to have the finished product first...oh well...now you can see how all our hard word paid off!! Taiji is on the top step, second step is kali on the left, truman on the right. Bottom step in Jake!!
Here is Truman, perfecting his 'W' for the University of Washington Huskies.
My little pumpkin head, I got a picture of her last year at 6months with thePumpkin hat and pumpkin top. She was a lot more accomadating last year!!
So fun!! My shirtless twins!!
The gang is assembled and ready to go!!
It's that time of year again...pumpkin carving!! The boys just love it. It's messy it takes all night and I often wonder why we need to do a pumpkin for each child. If I wasn't sure before about another child....the fact that I would have to do five pumpkins every year, just pushed me over. Fours enough. They did great and I think Kali thought we were crazy. She wasn't into it at all. We got some great pictures...enjoy!!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

We usually are carving our pumpkins on Halloween night while getting grumpy with our kids. :) I especially enjoy the part where you reach your hand in and get the oozy slime & seeds. (Yeah right!) FUN, FUN!

Anonymous said...

oh yeah i remember those days of newspaper on the floor and making the biggest slimiest mess possible. and i am happy i am years away from having to do that with kids (if i ever have any)