Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Birthday in Montreal

Here's is the group...we didn't have a reservation, but thanks to Harry we got in and had a great meal!! Thanks Harry!!
Are you sick of this picture yet!! I just love this guy!!
This was my Birthday dessert and it was awesome...can you see the fire in Shane's eyes!!
Here we are in Montreal...Yes I spent my Birthday in Montreal. Not really my first choice but we had a lot of fun. Yes Cruise Chick another vacation and yes I would have loved you sean here because this was your town. Another time maybe...well next time I enter I will be back in the US of A. Thanks all that wished me a Happy Birthday day...we will connect soon. Here are some pictures from the birthday dinner!!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

I am lucky to have one picture a year taken with just my husband! Usually there are kids crawling all over me. But not two, you guys are the cheesy-couple we all like to tease. :) Ahhhh ... young love. Wait, you guys are old.

Anonymous said...

Shane and Amy: What a beautiful couple! We had a blast - you guys made Montreal fun (from what I can remember... Colleen tells me it was fun)

xxoo

Tom and Colleen

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! i wish Sean and i could have been there too but i think you have to be invited to something before you can just show up. Just giving you a hard time, i hope you had a GREAT b-day. tell Shane we said helloo