Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Cruisers!!



Yes...you read it right, Shane and I went on a cruise. He is involved with the local Rotary Club and the Club celebrated it's 25th anniversary! So we as a club went cruising. It was on the Carnival CruiseLine and it traveled up the Coast to Victory and Nanaimo both on Vancouver Island. We spent alot of time just hanging out and making new Friends. (Here's my shout out to Shala and Sean!!) We had so much fun with them! I'm not sure who came out ahead, but we spent a lot of time pushing money back and forth on the poker table!! I will post more pictures later with some of the other stories, but I wanted to get this up and let ya all know what we've been up to!! Thanks for the Pictures Shala!! Miss ya!!

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Cruising with your hubby minus kids? Sounds nice.

Anonymous said...

HOLLA! thanks for the shout out. we had a great time

Laurie said...

Hey - someone else is commenting on your blog now too!!!!! Yeah for Ms. Anonymous. :)

Amy said...

Hey can you believe it!! And I only had to pay her 20 bucks!! HEE HEE!!