Friday, October 27, 2006

The First Piggy Tails




We are back...nice place to visit but I wouldn't want to live there!! Anyways...We were so excited to see the kids. They all did a great job at their respective caregivers. (Thanks to all of you, you know who you are!!) The very first thing that I noticed when I saw Kali was that the mullet was looking awfully long...and for anyone that knows me, you know have I have been willing her hair to grow from the minute she was born. Well this morning we were going to do something with the Mullet....our result was theeee cutest little piggy tails that you have ever seen. My old trick I perfected with Abbey, was to give her the tooth brush loaded with baby tooth paste and work as fast as you can. She did great and I have a feeling you will be seeing a lot more of these cute little piggers!!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Love the pigtails! My mom had all five of us girls wearing these every day until we hit sixth grade ... oh no ... I'm not kidding. I still remember J.T. telling me right after I got my first stylish haircut that "I liked your hair better in pigtails." Oh the devastation!

Anonymous said...

i love the pigtails. she looks sooo cute.

Anonymous said...

So cute!! Today I tried pigtails in Tessa's hair very cute I asked her if she wanted hair like Annie on the Little Einesteins and she was all about it!! I'll have to try the tooth brush trick :) The blog is alot of fun Amy.. good job!