Monday, October 16, 2006

Digital Camera Saga!!

So continues the luck of my life. I wait years and years before I decide that I want and would like to have a digital camera. Then I wait another year trying to get the proper use of the 35mm that I had only bought 2yrs ago. Then comes the world of Bloggin and easy albums that all really require a digital. So I tell my husband that he is getting me a digital for my Birthday. He then informs me he got one free from office max and it retails for $50. I let him know that that would probably make a great camera for his office and his personal use!! I then turned around and brought for me from him a wonderful camera that I had my eyes on via the internet. I thought well here we go, daily posts, easy albums here we come....Well the batteries that came with the camera died in a day and the replacements have died today. The card that came with the camera held a total of 13 pictures and now I have found that my computer will not recognize my camera, therefore making the whole downloading pretty impossible. Now not to be all negitive....I have figured out the battery thing. I just need to make an additional purchase for a ac adaptor or rechargeable batteries, and the memory card thing, well I just had to purchase a new memory card. The problem with all of that as you can see that the common word here is purchase...I think my marriage may be in trouble if the only way to fix the download problem would be the purchase of a new computer....To be continued!!!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Ahhh ... technology. Ain't it great. We bought one online too and really like it - Canon Power Shot A80. Of course, my dutch hubby made sure it came with a free bag, battery charger, extra memory card, etc. If you need a deal shopper - call Jeff. (Maybe he would make a good wife.) :)

Anonymous said...

I hate to say it because I'm the king of non-spenders, but you need a new computer. You have kids getting to the age where they will need a computer, printer, etc to complete homework. That litte "toy" you call a laptop aint gonna cut it.

Anonymous said...

I don't know who Deuce is....but he nailed it on the HEAD!!!

Get yourselves a stickn' computer already!!

And by the way, are you not totally impressed that I not only checked your blog but wrote you a note back!

I am off to madelynns first cross country meet.....it is raining and cold so this should remind me of the days that we watched you run in Washington.