Friday, October 20, 2006

Just some Cute Pics!!

Kali and her MaMah!! (Her words not mine!!)
What a ham!! I put the hat on and I think that she forgot about it. She kinda looks like a smurf!!
Her sunday bests!! It had been six weeks since the little muffin had been able to go to church on account of the snotty nose. So of course the minute it was clear, the Sunday duds came on!!

Shane loves for Taiji to walk on his back. Kali loves to push Taiji off and get on herself. She couldn't resist when she saw Taiji lying there reading a book!!
Speaking of books, this little monkey thinks that she can read. So cute!!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Love the chocolate and brown Sunday duds. Too cute. She looks just a little like her mom! :) Way to go Truman. You endured braces for a whole six months. I only had them for three years - all while in highschool and was told I needed to wear a rubberband diagonally across the front of my mouth. Not happening. I was way too cool ... which is why I had them on for SO LONG.