Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Hello From Montreal!!

Here we are at a fun little Irish Pub. Lots of great Irish music and of course Irish Beer!!
This is me with my adopted sisters, sofia and colleen. We had just a little too much fun!!
Just me and the love of my life...He thinks he is a super model and likes to strike a pose!!
After the formal dinner...just hanging out!!
Formal dinner, horrible food!!
Hi there to all of my friends that actually read this Blog!! I just wanted to update you and let you all know that we are in Monteal Quebec, CA. Yes you read that right we left the kids nice weather and jumped on a plane and headed to a french speaking, cold, and raining country. We inspite are having a great time. I don't need to come back here but any time that you get to have little one on one with the hubby its always fun. By the way...as married people on vacation all we usually do is find a bar an play cribbage. He is now up 8-7. I'll keep you updated. In the mean time, here are some fun pictures of our adventure.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great live update! Sounds like your having fun. Hope you won the cribbage game!

Laurie said...

Is this trip to celebrate your BIG BIRTHDAY. You know 34 is a big deal. It's the last one before you hit the slippery slope to 40! Live it up & HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Anonymous said...

wow, you are on ANOTHER vacation! didn't you just go on a cruise.....
just joking, it does feel like forever ago that we were sailing off into Canadian waters. did i see something about a birthday????whens the big day?