Friday, October 06, 2006

Happy Birthday Abbey!!

Not to many people can say that they gave birth to an angel...but I can. Abbey's birthday is tomorrow and she would have turned 6. Although she was only with us for a very short time she has left a very lasting impact on each and every person that she met. I'm reminded of a time we were in a deli. A gentleman walked in with a frown on his face and Abbey looked up at him with a huge smile and said, "Hi!! What you name? My name Abbey!!" He smiled from ear to ear and said , "Hi Abbey!!" This was everywhere we went. She was a charmer and a little lover!! I still don't understand why she was taken from us and I never will...but this I know, she was an angel. God gave her to me to make me a better person, a better mom!! So Happy Birthday Abbey Mae!! I Love you!!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Oh Fabes. Happy Birthday to Abbey Mae. We hope you have a wonderful day of remembering her and her spunk & spirit. Every October I remember little Abbey and my nephew Jared that was born Oct. 6 and only lived for two days here on earth. They are angels and we are blessed to have had them in our lives even for such a short time. I'll be praying for you guys. Love ya.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Abbey Mae! Amy, I knew it was around this time but not the exact date and to think I cropped right next to you all day. I am so sorry I didn't say anything! No wonder Emily kept trying to talk to YOU. :) What an amazing angel you have been given!

Anonymous said...

i had to pick a name you would who it was. Happy Birthday Abbey Mae. she looks like a sweetheart and very beautiful