Thursday, September 28, 2006

Flag Football Pals!!

This is Kali's version of Football
They work so hard, need to hydrate!!
Jake, Buddy Tanner, Taiji

Here you have it...Flag Football!! I tell ya, what a hoot!! I've watched the boys play every sport, basketball, baseball, and soccer...and this by far has been my very favorite. They have so much fun out there. These kids have worked so hard to learn the plays and the game. They get out there and do it!! I am so proud!! Taiji is so fast that he can't be caught and scores almost everytime he has the ball, and Jake is so versatile that he has run for a touchdown, caught for a touchdown and passed for a touchdown each of his last two games. I'll keep ya informed if any scouts or agents contact us!!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I loved flag football as a kid - probably 'cause I was so GIRLY! Yeah right. I loved dodge ball too and actually tried to get my sisters to play in a dodge ball league last year and they all looked at me like I was crazy. Your boys get all their talent from their "jock" of a mom. :)