Monday, October 13, 2008

Reno?!?

Yes I know...Vegas is better, but we were able to get cheap airline tickets, and a cheap hotel. This was definitely a trip about watching Football...and that is an understatement...I think that I sat through a total of 24 hours of football...is that possible you ask? Well the guys sat through even more! Yikes!
The weather wasn't great, but that didn't matter. We had three hotels all hooked together and I think we only saw the light of day once in the 3 days we were there! Another Yikes!!
Here's our group...Left to right, Me, Shane, LD, Duane, John and Karla!
Good times were had by all........
But I don't need to go back anytime soon!!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Fun!!!! Hey Amy I think Lannell has a birthday coming up??? check it out:):) love you all!! guea