Monday, October 27, 2008

Puerto Rico Day 5

Greetings from Puerto Rico. We are having a great and relaxing time! The weather for the most part has been great with the ocasional rain storm. They come quickly and leave quickly! Last night we had a NYL reception dinner that was rained out...but we still managed to have a great time. Here is the view from our Hotel out to the ocean.
This morning while Shane was in meetings I took a walk along the beach...I know I'm a dork...but these shoes were made for walking!!
Here are a couple of pictures from my walk...pretty awesome!

These arethe little guys that join us at the beach. Yesterday the guys next to us had a fruity drink and he crawled right up in his lap and took his cherry out of his drink. I think they are pretty cool...but he better not get that friendly with me!!
More adventures tomorrow....stay tuned!

2 comments:

Becky said...

While the weather is great here, it looks even better there! Looks like you're having a great time!! Have a fruity drink (minus the lizard) for me please. :)

Barb said...

Simply beautiful!!! but how big are the creatures??? looks like a miniture dinasore or something:)Just enjoy every moment!! I know you are:) love you guela