Sunday, October 26, 2008

Puerto Rico Day 3

We are in Puerto Rico!! I would have posted sooner...but me experimenting with a new camera set some strange settings that my computer wouldn't recognize...so you get pictures starting on Day 3, which just happened to be my birthday!! What a great day!! We started by heading out to the golf course, we weren't going to golf...but Shane surprised me and we had a blast. There were about 50 iguanas running around out there and the 16th hole ran along side the ocean! Of course I put the pictures in backwards...what else is new! Birthday Dinner- Sushi...it was no Loft, but it was good!
This is the view from the 16th hole

My muse!
Here is my attempt at a picture of us with the Golf Course in the background...you get to see the grass instead!
Here is the cool view from our room.
I hope to have more installments of our adventures....so stay tuned.

3 comments:

Barb said...

Wonderful!!!! you go girl!! I get the picture:) I know you are having a great time!!!! ENJOY !! ENJOY!!! happy Birthday with lOVE AND HUGS!!! GUELA

Chelsea said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Amy!!! I had no idea you were going to Puerto Rico! How fun! thats awesome :D The golfing looks gorgeous! Enjoy the sunny and warm weather!

Love ya guys!

Tanya said...

You look nice and tan....enjoy the rest of your time!!