Friday, October 31, 2008

Puerto Rico Last Day

Here is the last day spent in Puerto Rico. It was very relaxing with no agendas. Time at the beach....a few more moijito's and of course a few more pictures of our friends the iguana's!
This is the closest picture you will see of me in my swimsuit!

And since you got to see my feet in shoes....I thought I would give my piggies a fair shake!

I found this stud on the beach...I even convinced him to come home with me!

One last glance at the pool at twilight!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Happy Belated Birthday Fabes. And may I join a long list of other stay-at-home moms when I say, your tan, Puerto-Rican loving, golf-playing, out carousing butt SUCKS! :)

I'm not jealous, I'm not jealous, I'm not jealous ...

Ashley said...

Wow- you look great in your bathing suit!!! That picture cracks me up! I feel the same way! What a fun trip- looks like you made some good memories!