Friday, October 17, 2008

Field Trip to the Pumpkin Patch


Today I was able to join Kali's Preschool class at the Pumpkin Patch for their very first field trip! We went to Stoney Ridge Apple Farm in Everson. They have quite the set-up. We've been going there for years and each year gets better and better. They had a great demonstration for the kids and a wonderful tour. We then loaded up on a hay wagon and went and picked out a little pumpkin. The kids did great, and Kali and I had a blast...In fact I think I will take the boys with us tomorrow....stay tuned!!

5 comments:

Barb said...

way toooo fun!!! That must have been soooo much fun!!! Just think of all the trips you will be taking with that little gal... I think she will major in field trips, and make straight "A's" her Guela did you know:):)

Unknown said...

i like......

Tanya said...

That was a lot of fun! Great pictures too! :) Have fun if you go back today!

Chelsea said...

Looks like Kali had a great time! LOVE the pictures! They are so precious! :) And she looks so grown up I can't believe it! I miss you guys so much and I'm glad you are all enjoying the fall season :)

Laurie said...

Love the fall fun. We've had a great Michigan fall full of colors ... and now, they're predicting snow tomorrow.

Two weeks ago ... 80 degrees. Tomorrow snow. You gotta love Michigan.