Thursday, January 17, 2008

Still kicking!!


I realize it's been a bit since the last post, but I have a good excuse...Kali's little Flu brought us all the way into Tuesday. I think that it was only then that I could really look at her and say that she resembled the daughter I once knew...I would say that we have officially hit the annoying stage, where nothing and nobody can make her happy after having been coddled for the last week...but I think that we are rounding the corner and I actually can see an end in sight!!


As you can see we have a new layout...I love our Seahawks, and I do think if a football game was only 5 mins. long we would have crushed Greenbay!! I will however give credit where credit is due...Brett Favre I hope you win your self a Superbowl...you rock!! (This plug just in case he reads my blog!! LOL!!) Now on to Baseball season...you know, we are a sports family!!



Picture of Brett Favre's butt...compliments of me, from last year's game in Seattle. Funny how the snow is still a factor, but the end result was so different!!

6 comments:

Tanya said...

Poor cutie pa tootie....you could still see it in her eyes on Tuesday, felt so bad for her after finding out she had been sick for so long! Now let's talk about her mama!! I mean HOT MAMA with her new do! You should do a posting on a before and after shot....SO cute!

Barb said...

Hey All !! I'm still keeping you in my prayers~~ for complete health, Love you all.. guela

Becky said...

You're cracking me up...I guess we are getting closer to spring training. Sounds like a nasty bug, hope it stays on your side of the street! :) Glad she's feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys!! just catchin up on whats happenin in the vd family! bummer Kali was still sick! I hope she is feeling better! :) Miss you guys a ton and can't wait to see ya! Luv ya!

Bemily said...

Hey Aim!!
Sorry about your Packers! So close! Love the new look of the blog! I miss you tons! It has been a long, long time! Let's talk soon! Perhaps this week...while I'm still unemployed! ;)

Anonymous said...

AMY-
LOVING YOUR BLOG!! I'VE ADDED YOU TO OUR FAVORITES. CHECK IN WITH OURS TOO. 3LITTLEAND2BIGLIKS.BLOGSPOT.COM
HAVE A GREAT, VERY SUNNY DAY!! TRACI :)