Friday, January 11, 2008

Foreshadowing...

On Tuesday I had the privilege of watching Daisy so that Tanya could be at the opening of their new Restaurant Jake's Western Grill. Daisy and Kali had so much fun playing with all her kitchen stuff...but the thing they liked the most was playing Doctor. Daisy sat right by Kali and kept giving her a check up....little did we know that....
...this was right around the corner. She woke up with a cough and proceeded to tell me, 'I have a cold in my mouth mom!' But really seemed fine throughout the day...So when niece Stac came to watch her for a couple of hours I thought that she would be fine.
Well...not so much!! Poor Kali and poor Stac...Kali proceeded to puke 8 times for Stac. I'm sooo sorry Stac!! Kali was a very good patient and she kept telling Stac that she had mud in her mouth and needed to get it out! Too Cute!! Kali is still a little gimpy today but so far no mud!! I thought I would post a picture of Stac and Kali on better days...because I just love Stac and all she does for us and I know Kali loves her too!! Not every babysitter would have been able to handle last night!! So kudos Stac...you are a great niece, cousin, and babysitter. And will someday make a great mom!!

6 comments:

Becky said...

How cute are Daisy and Kali! But what a bummer that she did get so sick. :P Hope she's feeling better, although, I'm sure by now you aren't feeling to good after that football game...yuck!

Tanya said...

What a cute way to tell that story! Poor Kali! Hope she is much better. Thanks again for watching Daisy!

Laurie said...

Kids + Puking = Gross

Sorry about your Seahawks. I'm sure they don't play a lot in the snow! That was ridiculous.

Anonymous said...

What a bummer! Kids can get sick so fast, but then well just as fast! :) Trust everyone else is fine! Debby

Anonymous said...

awwww, poor kali is right! and for stacey to have to handle it, aww thats a rough night in itself!! is so sad when little kids gets sick thats for sure! but the way she called it mud, that is just precious!! I love it! hope she is feeling better and you guys are having a great week! luv ya lots!

AngMomof3 said...

Ewww... the throw up bucket! (Seen all too frequently in our household too) What a winner of a niece you have to help out during that miserable time. Leave it to Kali to make everyone smile through the "mud". :)