Saturday, January 26, 2008

Busy as a Bee!!

This week I put little Kali to work. We are hitting the stage that all I hear all day long is, "I help you mom!!" So here are a few pictures of all the chores we did! Making cookies...or in Kali's case eating all the cookie dough, it's a wonder we actually got any in the oven!
Daddy's favorite thing...making popcorn!!
A little laundry...
and of course polishing the stainless...I don't know LP, I think Zach and Kali would make a great pair! What do ya think?
Of course no week of hard work is complete without a little ice cream with the brothers as a reward!

4 comments:

Becky said...

What a honey! Great job, Kali. But I have a bone to pick with your mother...what's up with Zach, I thought we had an agreement over here! :) Sorry, LP! :)

Laurie said...

They would have one clean house and BOTH would have one cool mother-in-law! :) Modest ones too. I guess we'll see if they end up at Calvin together!

Love her braids.

Tanya said...

Lov'en the lil helper stage! She must sleep good at night after all she does!!! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

oh Amy that is just so precious! I love it! Kali looks so cute with her litle braids, her hair is getting so long now! love it, and now you can do more with it! :) looks like fun tho, tell the boys, kali and shane hi for me! I miss you all a ton! love pictures tho, they are awesome! Luv you all!