Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Are you ready for some Football?!?!

Go Seahawks!! Shane and I went to Monday Night Football last night and watch our beloved Seahawks take down Brett Favre and His Packers!! Wow what a game!! It didn't start out that great. The snow started falling, giving the Packers an edge and they took full advantage of it scoring within the first 2 mins!! But we held on and Kick after Kick stayed in the game. When the offence finally got going there was no stopping us!!
It was a packed house and there were a ton of Packer fans. Lots and Lots of Cheese Heads!!

I had to get a picture of Favre's Butt!! Hee Hee!! Actually Donald Driver #80 is on my Fantasy Football team so I thought it would be cool to get a picture of him!!
This was Hasselbecks First game back after being out for about 4 weeks, he started a little rocky with 3 interceptions...but came through when it counted!!

I thought this was a great picture and I know that my boys are going to love it...Branch, Jackson, Alexander and Hasselbeck all in the same huddle!! SO COOL!!
The Seahawks put on a great show!!
Truly one of America's greatest Traditions!!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Alright you two. You really need to stop having so many adventures because the rest of us are getting jealous! :) We haven't even been to Ford Field yet - the Lions may suck but we have faithful fans baby.