Friday, April 24, 2009

Spa Day for the Girls!!

My long lost sister (Sara) from that country up north came for a surprise visit with her oldest two kids (Mady & Corey). It was a surprise I was privy to...but it was great non the less!! It's never long enough...but we managed to squeeze in tons of stuff!! The boys were having a birthday party so the girls decided to bail and have a girls afternoon getting pedicures! They were so sweet and they brought Kali with them. She was soooo excited!! Before they left, I had to do all of their hair. Today was the day of braids!
Picking out the perfect color!!
Life is so rough for 12 and 3 year olds...thank goodness they could get this afternoon of relaxation!! Too Cute!
Kali picked out the brightest pink she could find!!
The finished product!! A bunch of very, very cute toes!!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

I think I recognize that place... :) the ladies there are so great! and it just makes any day that much better! so fun!