Friday, April 24, 2009

MY SISTA'S!!!

I sure love me my sisters!! In our birth order, Katherine Mae, Amy Jean, Sara Jane, Jessica Ann....aren't we cute!!
We have been thought the gamut together and with each year that passes we grow closer together....our only wish is that our Sara lived a little closer!!
One of the things that Sara and I have in common, as of late, is our newly found interest in running. We were able to get in 3 runs and couple of workouts! It was so great to have a running buddy. She pushed me to a level I didn't know I could reach....thanks Ra!! Love ya!!
Wow...mom you should be proud!!
The youngest and the oldest!!
Oh those middle children....and don't be fooled we weren't sharing a glass of wine....it was a whole bottle!!
Sara my Sara (Barb & Belinda please tell Sara to read the blog, OK!!) We sure had a great time with you here and anytime....anytime that you are able please make your way west, OK my sista!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could not be prouder of my four beautiful daughters who have all been an inspiration to me.
Your support to me, love for each other and being great parents is all I could ask for.
You girls are my heros!

Mom

michele said...

WHAT would we do without our sisters?? You girls are beautiful!

one blessed mama said...

beautiful, beautiful girls!
my dear sister lives toooooooo far away so i shed a little tear when i saw this post. how very good of God to give you each other. a true blessing in a world where sisters reside in a town together and yet have no relationship with each other (that always breaks my heart) but to see that even miles cannot dampen the love of you and your sisters!!!

Ashley said...

You are so lucky...there's nothing like sisters! At least you still have 2 sisters that live here...I only have one and she lives in California! I'm sure you guys were so much trouble growing up!