Friday, April 24, 2009

Cousins!

I didn't have the privileged of growing up with cousins. So I am soooo thankful that my kids have that opportunity. It is so fun to get together with family and especially nice when they are your age love to play and do what you do! These kids had such a good time when Mady and Corey were here! This picture here is all of the boy grand kids. In order L to R Corey, Taiji, Truman, Luuk, Erik, and Jake!
These girls just couldn't get enough of each other....hanging out, talking, baking, playing and of course.....SHOPPING!!!
Watch out Rolf and Mike....couple of heart breakers on your hands!!
Just a bunch of crazy monkeys!! Not pictured are Tessa, Josie, Hattie, Lauren and Tayah!!
So sweet...the big girls with Kali!
Luuk and Corey!
Well I think this concludes my night of posts!! I have a few more to completely catch up...but I am pleased with my progress!! Thanks for bearing with me!!
Goodnight!!

5 comments:

Laurie said...

I'm officially caught up on your life now. Yeah! Tell Sara or Ra? that I love her hair darker. Very cute. Your mom and dad should be proud of their girls are not only beautiful on the outside, but more importantly, the inside. (Well, the second was a bit of a challenge ... but she made it! J?K)

AngMomof3 said...

Great posts! I understand the cousin thing... 6 of my kids' 7 cousins are on the west side. :(

The contrast between the boy b-day post and your girly girl post is crazy. Isn't it incredible how God created them (us) so differently?!?

michele said...

Cousin fun! I love it. My boys rarely see cousins and that makes me a little sad... but when they do, tons of fun is had by all!

one blessed mama said...

what a gift!!!

Emily said...

u did great amy!! i love the pics of me and mady!! sooo cute, i miss them soo much already!!
love emily