Friday, April 24, 2009

It's about time.....right Trac!!

OK...so we've been a little busy around here. Every night I found myself wanting to blog about all of it, but I was tired....then I was soooo far behind....then I thought no one cares anyways....but then my friend Trac was persistent and even if she's the only one still reading this....it's still worth it! I'm finding that this journal of our lives is really fun to look back and read....so here I go...I'm going to catch up. It may be a little out of order and a little hurried....but I AM BACK!!!!

5 comments:

AngMomof3 said...

I'm still here! I care! :)

What better way to spend a Friday night than blogging? (We're SOOOO 30-somethings, aren't we?)

Emily said...

I care, too! Can't wait to read the updates! ;0)

one blessed mama said...

thank you. thank you. thank you.
my life is NOW complete! :)
love you!

Mindy K said...

Amy-
I have missed you. Love the sisters post. I have 3 sistaz also. I will post after May 20 when I hope we are all together.
Welcome back. I need a serious update also.
mm

Wubben World said...

Traci is not the only one that reads it...I'm glad you're back and you have certainly been busy!! Loved catchin' up with you!