Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Randomness!

Wow...It seems as though I have taken a vacation from my blog. Sorry about that. I guess I kinda set a standard of daily posts and then....gone! Well, I'm back. This is going to be a random post. A catcher-upper if you will.
The VanDalen Clan continues to be as busy as ever. We have had a nice break in the sports department...we are just out of basketball and heading into baseball. This season finds Jake and Taiji trying out for an 11-12 year old team. Which seems so crazy since it feels like we were just on that same team with Truman not to long ago.
Speaking of Truman, he will be trying out for the 8th grade baseball team, his last sport in Jr. High, which again seems crazy since it feels like he just started Jr. High....HELP my kids lives are moving to fast!! I will ask that you pray for me and the patience department...this whole Teen thing is catching me off guard and I know that at times I'm not handling it well...so patience it what I seek!!
The new business, Sun-Kissed Studio, is up and running and everything is going really well. It is exciting to be a part of something so fun and good for you! Check out the link for more information.
Kali Belle is still coming down from vacation mode...she still lives in princessland...wait a minute she's always lived in princessland!! She is smart as a whip and the boys are getting annoyed by how well she remembers and can articulate all that she sees!! Too funny!!
Well that is all for the VanDalen Clan...seriously, just a whole lot of randomness!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey there...I found some princess dress up stuff for Kali if you want me to drop it by. She may as well have fun with it!

one blessed mama said...

i like random.
random is good.
random is my life.

Laurie said...

I just checked out your vacation adventures! You look like you had fun and I can't help but laugh at Ms. Kali clinging to you and bawling when her favorite characters were around.

I will not be posting every day while we're on vacation like you - my very dedicated blogging buddy but will try and have fun all the same.

michele said...

You've been busy! And these kids do grow up so fast!
Your California trip pictures looked so fun! Hope all is well.