Tuesday, March 03, 2009

California Here we come!! Day 1

Welcome to our vacation!! We are having a great time down here in (not so sunny) Southern California. We left Sea-tac in the am and arrived in LA in the early pm. We headed directly to our hotel to drop off the luggage and then walked right over to Disneyland. The following pictures (all 15 of them) is our day in a nutshell!! Enjoy....we sure did!! Kali and Truman on the shuttle to the airport...gearing up for the plane ride!
Jake and Taiji my twin 10's!! They didn't need to gear up..they are excited!
All set and ready to go!
Kali had all she needed...Blankies, her thumb, kitty (brawna), headphones and a barbie movie!
A bunch of ham balls waiting to get in our rental...mini van!!
The 3 block walk to Disneyland! Not the greatest weather...but I'm sure that it is better then the great northwest!!
Tell me...who couldn't love these faces!! I appreciate how willing the boys have been to let me get in my photo ops!! They are too cute!!
Yet another photo op!
Kali loved the horsey's! Checkout jake in the back ground hamming it up!
It is a small world after all....this was the first little character to greet us....I'm just wondering how they got a picture of Kali to design it!!
Kali Faith....just loving the experience!! She was singing the song before we were half way through and then continued to sing the song the rest of the night!
The boys just humored us...this was NOT their favorite ride!
We stumbled across a Bubba Gumps restaurant on our way back home. The service was great, the kids were awesome and the food....well let's just say they had to roll me out!!
Now don't tell me you didn't just go....Ahhhhhh!! Aren't they tooo cute!!
Here they are crashing after a great first day...what this picture doesn't show is that seconds later on a trip to find ice she tripped and fell and now has a very bloody knee...or that the boys went down to the pool for an evening swim!! But what I can tell you is, we are having an amazing time! The kids are doing soooo great and so are mom and dad!! Hope ya enjoyed our first day....I hope to keep ya in the loop for the whole trip!! Good Night!

2 comments:

Mindy K said...

How fun!
I am hoping to get my gang to Disneyland soon. I took Abby when she was 4, and the twins are almost 6, so it is high time.
I love the post.
Enjoy.

Tanya said...

Looks like fun!