Friday, March 06, 2009

California Day 4

I've never met a person that doesn't LOVE SeaWorld. Today we soaked in Shamu...wait a mintute, I meant to say Shamu soaked US!!! It actually was pretty funny. Shane and Kali and I found a spot that we thought would be safe from Shamu....the boys on the other hand went down to the very front hoping to get soaked...well the boys walked out dry and I was drenched!!! That silly Shamu...I know what you're thinking MOM!!! Jake and Taiji each bought a camera today. It was so cute watching them try to figure out the best shot! I thought this one was a classic!!
One of the rides at SeaWorld...it like everything else at SeaWorld gets you very wet!
If you look closely in the background you can see 3 turtles laying in the sand...they reminded me of my hares....get it, the tortoise and the hare! I know it's a stretch!
And of course no post is complete without a super cute Kali picture! She was a bit of a pill today...I think that going 75miles and hour for the last four days is catching up with her! She was in bed early tonight! Better luck tomorrow!
I think the kids are starting to lose it!! We couldn't stop laughing!!!!
Well I thought I would post a few of the pictures I got of the sea life!
This one above is of a stingray...see how the stingray is waving to me...actually he was angry cuz he thought I was going to feed him and when I didn't....he splashed me...again drenched!!
I love the Shamu show...it's called Believe! I swear, I always get choked up...weird huh?
Our God is an awesome God...what an amazing imagination!!
What an amazing job that would be!!
A cool shot from the the Dolphin show.
It's an interesting time of year to visit SeaWorld. They are only open from 10-5 and not all of the shows are playing and if they are, they don't have that many shows...but it doesn't take away from how truly amazing it is!! We will have another day there tomorrow to catch what we missed today! Hope you are enjoying our journey, more tomorrow!!

3 comments:

Barb said...

Yes Oh Yes!! I Love every picture and comment.... It all looks so very fun..... I am enjoying the journey with you:) I Love you all!! Guela

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the daily news from the eyes of Amy. All the pictures are so great. Of course I DID get choked up with the Sea World news. You know that is one of my favorite places in the whole world and I am thrilled your family will now have those same great memories.

Love, Mom

Becky said...

Looks like your having an awesome time! The Shamu Show and Sea World are great! Enjoy the rest of your crazy busy great vacation!