Wednesday, March 04, 2009

California Day 2

Day two...and I'm tired, so don't expect to much in the commentary department. We had a great but interesting day. The weather was questionable...lots of rain, seriously huh?? But we made the best of it. The fast and fun rides had no lines...but anything to do with Kali...well we were in lines forever! Here is a picture of the family waiting in line at the Jungle tours.
Kali out front of Minnie Mouses house...note how excited and relaxed she looks....not for long....
Enter, Minnie Mouse and we have ourselves a little cling on! She couldn't get close enough to me! Needless to say it was a quick picture!
She did like Minnie's house however, and we got some cute pics checking it out!
And no trip to Minnie's house is complete without a tea party! Kali was joined by Aunt Sandra! She joined us also for the day...it was nice to see her and experience Disney with her again!
Again with the cling on...sorry Mickey...apparently you are scary!
Now the Princesses....that's a different story!! We had to wait in line forever!!! But, it was so worth it the minute I saw her with Snow White!! I don't know how much they pay her...but she is worth every penny!! She was so great with her, asking her questions and checking out all the stuff Kali wanted to show her!! It was seriously tooo cute!!
Snow White and Kali
Now I love Mulan...but unfortunately Kali hasn't seen the movie and didn't know who she was....so she was a little disappointed that she didn't get to meet Cinderella or Sleeping beauty.
We ended the adventure with a little face painting...every lil' princess needs her face painted!!
Now on a weird and interesting side note....I was walking to fantasyland with the boys and we passed the two guys that play hobbits in the Lord of the Rings. Dominic Monaghan was one of them...not sure what the other one's name is. But it was pretty cool...they were just as Disneyland trying to be normal people. Anyways...fun day! More tomorrow!! Good Night!

3 comments:

Barb said...

YeHHHHH Duane just told me you were bloggin CA style!!! I will now follow you:):) Have a great time... Love you all Guela

Unknown said...

Just so you know...I am living vicariously through you!! I have my tan...now I'm sitting here dreaming I am in CA at Disney with my kiddos :)

Anonymous said...

While you were having fun, LC girls set a record----they were NEVER in the lead for one single second! Talk about wierd.
The pictures are great.
How did the foam go over in the plane?

Mom