Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Introducing Sun-Kissed Studio: Airbrush Tanning



Dear Blogging Friends-I just wanted to let you all know that I am opening a new business. It is called Sun-Kissed Studio: Airbrush Tanning and it is in Lynden right next to Shane's office.

We have been working very hard for the last two months remodeling Shane's little out building at 212 6th st. Now with all that hard work behind us I am all set and ready to go. We officially open for appointments, March 9th.

I would like to spend the next week practicing my technique. This is where you all come in! I've decided to book and do tans for donation for Relay for life. This is a win-win-win for everyone. I win because I get a chance to practice. You win because you get a great tan to help lift you into spring, and Relay for Life wins because of your generosity!!

Please check out my website at http://www.sun-kissedstudio.blogspot.com This will help to answer any questions you may have about airbrush tanning. When we are open and operating the price for a tan will be $30.00. For this fundraiser though, I would recommend a $15 donation. It can he a really fun experience to do as a group (not tan as a group, just come in together). So if you can get a group of 3 or 4 and book at the same time that would be awesome.

Coming in as a group however, is not a requirement and I would love to work with you to find something that works for you. So please give me a call to book your tanning appointment or your group time!! I also am available to answer any of your questions. This fundraiser will run from Mon Feb 23rd to Saturday Feb 28th!!

Can't wait to hear from you!!

Amy VanDalen

Sun-Kissed Studio: Airbrush Tanning

961-1960

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy-

The pictures are great. The "done" pictures are beautiful. I LOVE the sign outside. Didn`t know you were getting that.
This snowy stuff should be good for business :>)

Mom

one blessed mama said...

amy dear...
it looks awesome!! sounds like we may come see you tomorrow? i'll wait to hear from kathy.

Sara Joy said...

Fantastic job on the Salon!!!! it looks Fabulous!!!!! How exciting. Good Luck :}

tscarter7 said...

Your place looks great Amy! I wish you all the best in this new adventure! :)

Laurie said...

Great pics Fabes. I wished I lived closer so you could practice on me and I could donate to Relay for Life.

Best of Luck! Go get 'em.

Lacey Sanders said...

Oh my goodness! This is so cool Amy, I had no clue what you were up too!! I am so excited and hopefully when I come to visit I can swing in for a fun experience. . . this is something I've never done (there isn't anything like this in Juneau!) Take care!

Bemily said...

Amy! Everything looks great! Wish I could come and help you test out your skillz!! Miss you! Way to go!!