Thursday, April 12, 2007

Spring Break Fun!

This is one of the reasons that I love living in Washington! What a blessing to have this to look at. God's imagination and creativity is very evident here!
My friend Amy O and I decided that we would take the boys up to Mt. Baker to go sledding. (Sorry LP, we had to go find snow on our Spring Break) We drove for an hour and a half and found a great hill and the boys had a great time.
Taiji
Truman
Jake
If you know me, you know that this was not on the top of my list. I don't enjoy snow and I enjoy sledding even less. However, I do enjoy my friend and spending time with her and I love my kids and making them happy so this was a win, win! Thanks Amy for making me step out of my box!! You rock!

4 comments:

Tanya said...

Looks like fun! On a side note....I'm pretty sure the "coaches" wives need to have a meeting!

Laurie said...

Just think, if you move back to Michigan you could have snow for six months out of the year right outside your front door. No drive involved.

Hmmm ... maybe I should move?

Looks like fun - way to go fun mommies.

Bemily said...

I love the pics; Mt Baker is an alright view I guess...if you're into that beautiful nature stuff! Miss you muchas!

Anonymous said...

Lookin good boys! Glad you had a good Spring break! Mine was full of babysitting, scholarships, and tennis! Luv you all!
Chelsea :)