Saturday, April 21, 2007

Kali's World!

I realized that it has been awhile since my last post. Not a whole lot happening around here. We pretty much go to baseball games or practices! I know this is the life of a mother with three boys and I am not complaining...but it does make for monotonous posts. So instead of another set of the boys playing ball, you get a little snippet of Kali's world!! She loves to climb, here she is on top of a bar stool...with the usual Kali cheese grin.
Grandma with her girls, Tessa, Kali and Emily!
Life is very rough...play, eat, play, poop, play, sleep!!
Duke and Kali on a date, a night at the movies watching Dora of course!! Kali loved Jeff's ride!! My little biker chick!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh the JOY that little one has brought to our lives watching her grow and learn is a precious gift~~ we thank our Lord Jesus for all the Love He has given to us and His gift of children to our families~~ Love Guela vd

Anonymous said...

Very cute Amy! Let us know when the boys have a game. Brock and I would love to come sometime! Tasha

Laurie said...

This is comment test since I just wrote a long one and it didn't publish ... hang on for witty comments to come.

Laurie said...

Here are comments to the pics:

Awwww to Kali sleeping so peacefully.

Whoa baby - to the big screen t.v. and even bigger Dora.

And vroom - vroom to the cutest, littlest biker chick.

By the way, it's in the 80's and sunny today. Try to beat that Washington state. =)

Tanya said...

As always, cute pictures of your cute daughter!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! A picture of that face is really worth a 1000 words! What a QT Pie! I love the sleeping pic! Jake's car is a huge hit I'm assuming!! Have fun!
Chelsea