Monday, April 30, 2007

Birthday Girl- Part 2

So here we are...part two!! Jake is home and so the gang is all here. Time to finish off the presents!! I tell you having four kids is one giant challenge as far as getting them all to look at you and smile at the same time!! This was the best of the bunch!
Kali checkin out her new baby!!
Playing the good sister...Kali cheered Truman on at his game!
Now I truly don't condone underage drinking...but hey it was her birthday!!
Me and the sunshine of my life!! I love you Kali Faith...Happy 2nd Birthday!!

6 comments:

Laurie said...

Happy Birthday Kali! The big 2!

By the way, that large fish bowl looking drink reminds me of my 21st b-day and a certain someone taking me out to celebrate.

Tanya said...

Looks like Kali got some cute new pink clothes!! Where did you get the zip up sweatshirt? I love it! Looks like she had a fun day, missed ya at the game!

Amy said...

On sale for 6 bucks at Target!! I'm not usually patient enough to weed through all the sale stuff, but this was worth it!!

Anonymous said...

Toooo Cute!!! TWO YEARS OLD~~~ Yes I always said Four is a tribe, but you seem to handle it all with GRACE~~ His Grace:):) Hugs and love from Loveland CO. guelavd

Becky said...

Happy Birthday, Kali Faith. You are way to cute! Looks like you celebrated all day (even between running errands)

Anonymous said...

Happy 2nd Birthday Kali Faith!! That is amazing! I can't beleive you are 2 already! I'm glad you had a good birthday! Enjoy your new tricycle, you got a cute helmet too!

luv you all!
Chelsea~