Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Jake turns 9!!

It truly is amazing...life that is. I remember giving birth to this boy like it was yesterday. Time just keeps going even when you think it should stop. Even as we sit here grieving the loss of a life, we still are compelled by God's grace to take time to celebrate life. So today was our day to celebrate Jake's life. The handsome birthday boy!
All the kids getting in on the fun!
Kali didn't think it was fair that only Jake was getting the presents today, kinda cute how he sits patiently smiling in the background.
Playing away with his new life sabor? life saver? Whatever!!
Birthday dinner at the Nuthouse!! Seriously, that is where he wanted to go, I figured he had spent countless other birthday's there why not #9!!
So Happy Birthday Jake!! We Love You!!


6 comments:

Laurie said...

Happy Birthday Jake! I actually remembered yesterday (pretty good memory if I do say so myself.) I looked at the calendar & thought 4/4 ... I know someone was born on this date. I think the last time I have seen Jake in person was when he was a baby. Nine years old already - now I feel old. =)

Becky said...

Happy Birthday, Jake! Who wouldn't want to go to the Nuthouse for their birthday.

Tanya said...

YIPPEEEEE for Jake's 9th birthday!! Such a handsome young man!

Anonymous said...

Dear Jake, We are thanking the Lord for the day you were born!! You are His special gift to us as a family!! Happy 9th Birthday!!!! I Love YOU!!! Guelavd p.s. lets go shoppin!!!!:):)

Sue Holtvluwer said...

Happy Birthday - Jake! The first time I met you is when you were born. Emily and your Aunt Jessie and I drove to Nashville to greet you!

You were adorable then and you still are very handsome.

I hope you had a great birthday

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Jake!!! Congratulations! I cannot believe you are 9 already!
*Cousin Chelsea*