Monday, April 02, 2007

In memory of my dear friend Trisha

Dexter & Trisha
Tonight I sit at the computer with a very heavy heart. Early this evening I received a phone call that my dear friend Trisha and her baby died today while undergoing an emergency c-section. All of the details are still really hazy but all the explanations in the world aren't going to bring her or her little baby boy back to her 2year old twins or her husband. Tonight and for a long time this family will need to be lifted up in your prayers. This was not how any of them had envisioned their lives to be and will need some time to find their new normal. Please pray for them. As Christians we have the wonderful comfort of knowing that Trisha and her baby are safe in the arms of the Lord, yet those of us left here on earth struggle to pick up the broken pieces and wonder how we will ever get through this. Please, please pray for them!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so incredibly sad Amy, you did a nice job writing this entry. We are definately praying! Love you, Vonda

Becky said...

Amy, This is unbelievable and so sad! We will be praying for this family.

Laurie said...

What?????!!!! That's all I keep saying outloud. This is not supposed to happen in our advanced medical community. I will definitely be lifting up Trisha's family in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

dearest Shane and Amy, I will pray for them and for you also... where can we go but to the Lord... He alone is our comfort.. Love and Hugs Guelavd

Anonymous said...

Wow, their family and yours will be in my thoughts and prayers. My sister had a baby on Friday and you just don't think that something like that could happen.

Anonymous said...

Hey sista
I am praying and continue to pray for everyone involved....you are such a wonderful person and I know that God is going to use you and your experiences to help them get through this.