Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Time with Guela





As you know Shane, Truman and I were gone this past weekend. The most common question asked me was, "where are all the other kids?" Of course this makes it sound like I have tons of kids...oh wait I do!! =) Actually Jake was at his Dads and Taiji and Kali spent some quality time with Guela. There are never any tears when we drop the kids off there...in fact if anything they are pushing us out the door. She loves to have the kids and filled this past weekend with one adventure after the other. The pictures are from her BirchBay outing. Thank you Guela for all that you are and all that you do...WE LOVE YOU!!

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Looks chilly out there, makes me want summer to be here now!! The kids are lucky to have such a great Guela!!

Laurie said...

Grandma time is great for everyone!