Sunday, February 04, 2007

Basketball Buddies!

Jake and Taiji had a game yesterday. It sure is fun to see how much they improve year after year. Taiji's ball control has grown extensivly and Jake just knows how to take it to the hoop. I think that we have a true point guard and forward in the making. Of course they do have their fair share of double dribbling, traveling, fouling and ball hogging....but hey isn't that what they do in they do in the NBA!! Watch out Sonics here they come!!

The coach took out his two stars to let the other team get back into the game!! =)

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Ummm ... how old is their coach? 13? I dig the dress pants with high tops he is sporting! It is fun to watch your kiddos out on the field or in this case, court. Go Jake and Taiji.

Anonymous said...

I am so excited they are playing again. I will have to get a schedule of their games so I can come watch! I love watching my cousin's games!!

Good Luck Taiji and Jake!
Chelsea :)