Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Bunco!



For about 6 years now I have been a part of a bunco group (dice game). It is a group of 12 girls that meet once a month. We eat a little, drink a little, talk a little and play bunco. It has seen me though some good times and bad and I love these girls. The group has morphed some and we have seen some leave and some great girls fill their shoes...I think we are as strong as ever and last night had a great time inviting our husbands to come and join us for Feburary Valentines bunco. What a great time was had by all!! I love you all bunco babes!!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Just have to comment that if Brittany had colored her hair your lovely brown shade and not that hideous black, she may not have shaved it all off. :) Love Bunco. We used to play it our basement with our entire grade and my Dad would be the "head official." We never drank anything harder than pop however.

Becky said...

Bunko is the best! :) Hey, thanks for the idea...I added a link to my RFL website on my blog, too!

Anonymous said...

I want to come to girls night bunco!