Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Love it...hate it!!

This post is in honor of my friend LP. She did a very funny version of Love it...hate it. I told her that I would try one as well so here is goes...

Love food and eating...
hate the calories and fat.
Love cooking and baking...
hate the mess and cleaning up.
Love my kids and playing...
hate homwork and fighting.
Love Traveling and vacations...
hate packing and unpacking.
Love dinner parties...
hate cleaning for them.
Love reading...
hate a bad or boring ending.
Love a clean and picked up house...
hate cleaning and picking up my house.
Love how I feel after I worked out...
hate working out.
Love my blog and blogging...
Love it even more when you comment!!
THAT IS ALL!!

5 comments:

Laurie said...

Love it Fabes! I agree with just about everyone. I see you got your sisters into the blogging world - my sisters are holding out on me.

Laurie said...

Odd ... I commented but it didn't show up on your blog. Maybe this one will. Happy Valentine's Day - may your husband not forget!

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentines Day! i love responding to your blogs too :)

Tanya said...

I second the whole thing!!

Anonymous said...

You are awesome Ames! Writing a poem and everything! Thanks for keeping us all updated! Have a great week!

*Cousin Chelsea*