Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Kali and Swimming Lessons

Kali has never had fear around water....which in turn makes me have lots of fear. I thought it was time for her to have her first round of swimming lessons. Imagine my surprise when her teacher turns out to be a sweet blue eyed girl named Abbey. Oh the irony! Kali did extremely well. She really trusted Abbey and learned a lot. By the end she was jumping in and putting her face in the water blowing bubbles. Here are a few of my favorite shots of the week. Working on her back float.
An intense conversation with Tessa...they had a great time!!
My cutie!!!
Practicing blowing bubbles and using the noodle.
She even has a great little leg kick going!

3 comments:

Mindy K said...

I am glad you often get glimpses of God and Abbey. You continue to amaze me!

Ashley said...

She looks like she had a blast! We are doing another round of them right now too...such fun!

Unknown said...

It's the simplest blessings in life that make us smile!! God never ceases to amaze me!