Saturday, July 25, 2009

A fun day with the 11's!

BirchBay round two...actually no seaweed or sand this time. We had to run and drop Truman off at the BirchBay water slides, so I thought I would take the opportunity to spend a little time with my 11's!! We hit the go cart and mini golf place near BirchBay. They had a great time chasing each other around the track and then a great time chasing mom around the putt putt course. Funny and interesting styles...I think we all ended up about even. It was a great time had by all! (ya see what I mean about the promise of a new day!! Today was a good day!) Taiji...Jake could not catch him! I think it's cuz he sooo light!
I swear Jake was just trying to get in an accident!
This putt here was actually a hole in one! Great shot Jake!
Taiji style!

My 11's!!

No comments: