Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Fast Friends!!

I grew up in New Mexico. My very first best friend was Stacy Polinder. We were joined at the hip and did everything together. We have reconnected over the years....high school, then college and now it's visits in Lynden. She has recently opened up her heart, family and home to two sisters that were just waiting for their forever home! We were very fortunate to meet them the other night...what I didn't expect was that Shae and Kali would become the fast friends that their momma's had been. I pray that with each year and each visit they will go from being fast friends to forever friends. Our Love and Prayers Hoeksemas!!
Kali & Shae

3 comments:

Tanya said...

What a cute picture, Amy!

michele said...

I LOVE this picture.

Tom and Stacia said...

Thanks for the post Amy! Lots of memories behind us and ahead of us.
We just realized that Shae and Kali share a middle name -- so sweet!