Saturday, September 08, 2007

New Idea!

I love cooking and new recipes. So I thought it might be fun to post a new recipe a week. I would love it if you fellow bloggers would do the same and then we could liven up our weekly menus with some tried and true good eats!! I will do it even if you don't...but it could be fun!! I challenge you!!

Amy's marinade
1/4 cup Soy Sauce
1/4 cup White Wine Vinegar
1/4 cup Olive Oil
1/4 cup Ketchup
4 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
3 Tbls Brown Sugar
3 Cloves Minced Garlic
This recipe is great for Chicken breasts- Grilled, Chicken tenders (marinate then skewer and grill for chicken on a stick. My boys love this.) White fish like Mahi-Mahi, pork chops or party wings. For the party wings let the chicken marinate for 3-4 hours then bake at 325 for 1 1/2 hours turning every 30 minutes...this one's great for watching a little football!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun and will give me some good dinner ideas. I'm not so creative on the cooking side, but if I have a cool recipe I'll post it. Have a great day! Tasha

Barb said...

Hey What a great idea!!! That one is a great basic for all kinds of meats and fish etc. and all of the ingrediants are in the house:) love you Guela

Anonymous said...

Sounds yummy!! Thanks for the great idea :) Auntie Deb

Laurie said...

Thank you Betty Crocker. I will add it to my recipe book.

I was going to give you a hard time about your Mariners getting their butts kicked by my Tigers ... but the butt kicking was handed back to us the next day. :)

Go Blue? U of M is causing havoc in my house.

Anonymous said...

This recipe sounds slightly familiar, could it have originated in the wonderful town of Vineland? (Or a similar version )
Love ya- I just made a great scallop potatoe side dish that with some ham or other meat could be turned into breakfast dish or supper....I will post later!
sara