Sunday, September 16, 2007

Bathing Beauty!!

It's been a busy, but slow news week for the VanDalens!! The boys continue to enjoy school...but it is only the 3rd week!! Football is underway in a big way and I hope to post some pictures soon of the grid iron boys...that's if I can remember to bring my camera!! Kali is adjusting to life without boys but I miss the entertainment that they provided for her!! I'm sure there will be something to report soon and I hope to have a new recipe in the next day or so, but until then I hope all are well!! We'd love to hear from you!! --Us

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!! I luv pics of kids in the bath! It seems like they are always the happiest there!! :) Enjoy your week! Luv Chelsea

Laurie said...

Hi Fabes. Are there any sports your boys don't play? Hockey, wrestling, lacrosse????

Love the pic of your cutie in the bubbles.

Zach is definitely missing his sisters/entertainment too. His new line is, "where we going next mom?" (Maybe because we are frequenting Costco & Target a lot more??!!)

Anonymous said...

Hey Babe
Cute picture of the kids running in the flowers....Family VanTralen!
Tayah is slowing learning to enjoy just me in the afternoon....but it took a few weeks to get used to not having the others around to play with!
Went for a run this morning and it was the first run that I didn't feel that great....a cramp and other bodily things were hindering my enjoyment.
Talk soon
Sara

Anonymous said...

this is a very cute picture of Kali. She is soo pretty