Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Family Picture Adventure!!

Four little monkey's sitting in a tree!! A couple of weeks ago we headed out to the country for a morning of family pictures. The day was beautiful, the photographer great, and the kids looked so cute!! I'm posting a few of my favorites...but you will have to wait for the family picture it will be our Christmas card....somethings are still fun as a surprise!!
Mommy's girl!
On site pictures are always an adventure...keeping the kids dry was impossible!!
Kali and Tessa are 7 months apart! They already have a little love hate relationship going...one second they are best friends and the next they are fighting over a crayon!! Here is one of the sweeter moments!!
She couldn't get enough of the water!!
Kali Faith 2 years 4 months
Truman John 13
Taiji Lee - 9
Jake P- 9

My beautiful Children!!



7 comments:

Laurie said...

Beautiful pictures, beautiful kids, beautiful life!

Love the new header.

Becky said...

SOOO cute! Who took the pictures? I really like the one on your header...and look forward to the Christmas one!

Bemily said...

What great pictures! You look like one hot mama yourself! Jake looks so big! You've got a family of 4 stud-muffins and 2 hot mamas! Love them! Love you!
Ps... the chicken turned out okay...very lemony!
And thanks for your prayers... Humberto didn't even touch us!

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures! They all look so grown up! Brock's getting his 18 month pics today. We'll see how it goes! Tasha

Anonymous said...

Oh I love them all!!! I am going to miss you all so much!!! hopefully I will be able to make Truman's game on Tuesday, then I can see you all before I leave!! you guys are all so photogenic and the boys & Kali look awesome!! I luv you all!!! I can't wait for the christmas picture!! see you all!!! Luv you! Chelsea

Tanya said...

I love love love the "header" picture on your blog...that is worthy of a frame, fer sure!! They all are really good for that matter, thats just my fave!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, Your jet laggin guela finally checked your blog~~~ and OH MY!!! They are all growing up way tooooo fast!!!! God Is Good!! Hugs Guela