Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Call us impulsive!!

After a long weekend in Houston, Shane and I landed in Seattle at Noon, got our car and headed to Lynden. We arrived at 3:30 and by 5:30 we packed the kids and all their stuff and piled in the car and headed to the Evergreen State fair in Monroe to watch Ben derby!! No this wasn't planned but we had a blast!! Here are a few pictures of our latest adventure!! Watching and waiting for Ben to derby!
Ben Rocks!! He took 2nd!
A little pool fun with the kiddos!! Kali and Truman doing bumps!!
Cannon balllllll!!
My general rule is, 'my blog, no ugly pictures of me' But this is an exception...cuz I was tired but still having fun with my girl!!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

You're never ugly. Well, maybe once when we were roomates and you just dragged yourself out of bed from a long night of ... studying. :)

You Van Dalen's are quite the adventurers. Looks like Houston and Derbying were a great time!

Anonymous said...

Call it impulsive...call it wonderful...I choose the latter. Trust me Ames and Shaners, you'll never regret making the most of all these moments. They fly by way too quickly! We love to follow your adventures and get worn out just viewing the slideshows. Ahhh...the joy~
Love you!

Becky said...

Being a little impulsive is awesome! Ya gotta just enjoy the moment while it's there, right!?