Monday, January 29, 2007

Worker Bees!

The brothers!

Here are a few of the girls Eileen, Melissa and Tasha putting their talents to good use!! Notice Kali was doing her part, making sure Tasha got everything out!! Oh what fun!



This, as I said was a group effort. Here are a few of the 'during' pictures of everyone putting their heart and souls not to mention blood, sweat and tears into the project. Actually, I think I was the only one to contribute the blood...and the tears were all tears of joy!!

2 comments:

Lacey Sanders said...

Hey Amy! Thank you so so much for posting pictures of the Home Make Over. The place looks great - AMAZING!

I finally started a blog - it is very new right now but feel free to check it out! It is at marklaceysanders.blogspot.com :~) I'll get more pictures up soon!

Love you - and we send hugs and kisses!
Lacey & Mark

Anonymous said...

Yes, Yes,Yes, It is truly a LABOR of Love and I love you for it!!! Guela