Monday, January 08, 2007

Change is good...right??

Ok this is the first time I have changed my blog template ( I think you are up 3 to 1 LP)!! However, I did this to keep you coming back...so if you read this blog and enjoy or at least tolerate my ramblings...let me know what you think of the change...come on it's not that hard!! Click on comments and let me have it!! Love ya all and hope your new year has started with a bang...oh yeah...this is also a little congrats to my mom...she has just been named Lynden's "Women of the Year!!" It was a long time coming...we love you mom, you deserve it!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the new layout! My only suggestion is your picture should be updated to your "rocker chick" hair.

Laurie said...

Hey did you design your own template? I never saw this cool one in the samples. You are either highly talented on the computer or have too much time on your hands. :) Congrats to Mom Faber ... you truly have turned trash into teasure for the schools of Lynden. Way to Go!

Laurie said...

Teasure should read treasure - oops. Note to self: Proofread comments.

Tanya said...

Congrats to your mom! Your page looks very nice....I love the color combination! I still need to learn how to jazz my spot up, I'm sure it will take time!

Becky said...

Like the change...very fun! Change is good! I really like your kitchen!?! I don't think I've ever made it that far into your house. Congrats to your Mom, she is amazing with what trash she turns into treasure!

Becky said...

Okay, like Laurie, I should have proof read my comment! Did not mean to add a question mark in my comment on your kitchen... I really like it!!! (not !?!...time for bed!)