Monday, January 15, 2007

The Last Holiday Party of 06 in 07!!

For the last 3 years for Shane's office party we have had it in January instead of in the midst of all the chaos of the December Holiday and Party season. We have also had them all at our house in the form of a Cocktail Party/Game night. Here is the gang enjoying all the grub!
The game of choice this year was apples to apples. It is a fun way to get to know each other and from what we have found it is never boring...chains...really Duane??
Here is my partner in crime, my assistant chef, Kimmy and I!!
A good time was had by all and we are already looking forward to the next time we can all get together!!

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Fun Fun...I heard the food was great and no one went thirsty ;)!!Hope you had a good weekend!

Laurie said...

Alright, you like Apples to Apples ... I like it and own it and my husband and other disgruntled family members tell me they don't like it. Apparently these snobs don't enjoy games that don't require skill - PLEASE. This game allows you to drink a delightful beverage and still play! :)(by the way, your assistant chef looks ticked off in that pic)