Thursday, January 18, 2007

Oh Kali!!

Always trying to be like her big bros!
Please notice the hole in the bottom of her shirt with her belt hanging through...Kali found a scissors had it exactly 10 seconds and still managed to ruin her shirt...lesson learned! My little Kali has figured out that between 4:30 and 5:30, Mom's attention is not on her but in the Kitchen...this was her remedy, if mom won't come to me...I'll come to her!
Side note to LP, I only used one ! for each sentance....it was very hard and I did it for you but I think that this will be the only entry that way!

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Cute pictures of Miss Kali! We need to get the lil ones together someday....I'll keep saying it until one of us makes it happen ;)

Laurie said...

Oh my word!! I miss the double exclamation marks!! And I am also a little jealous of your kicking oven ... I have a beautiful cream 1980's gas stove/oven. I know, I'm cool.

Amy said...

I love my double exclamations almost as much as I love my Kitchen!! Hee Hee!!