Wednesday, January 24, 2007

A very 'suite' time!!

Besides a roaring cold, we had a great time!
When we got there Shane's friend said we could go court side for a half hour, it was great being so close up!!
One of the boy's favorites...Ray Allen

I know...I'm almost scared to post this fearing the back lash of...'oh my gosh another trip to Seattle!!' However...that's just part of being married to Shane and I happen to enjoy it!! So say what you want we had fun!! Shane was given tickets by a client and friend to seats in the Key Bank Suite at KeyArena. We went down and watched the Sonics take on Denver Nuggets with Carmelo Anthony and Allen Iverson!! It was a great game, the Sonics gave them a run for there money, but couldn't quite pull it out!! We sat by a great couple and had fun comparing camera shots...here are a few of the night!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally I'm first to comment!! You guys do more stuff than any 10 people I know. We used to call it the "Life of Shane", meaning he was always doing fun things, going to every sporting event and concert between Vancouver and Seattle. Now you're living the life too Amy!! Congrats!! (Ya like the 2 exclamation points...is that plagarism?)

Laurie said...

Hey Deuce - Don't be too cocky about being 1st! ;) I love Seattle ... the market, Seattle's Best Coffee served at Mc Donalds, buying tulips for $4 every weekend, the mountains ... if my family didn't live in Michigan, we would still be out there. Looks like the game was fun. Live it up Fabes!!

Anonymous said...

of course your going to hear it from me. ANOTHER TRIP TO SEATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and not even a phone call. how about you let your cruise buddies know next time your in town. we live 2 minutes from the Key Arena